Free listing of horse-related events in Today’s Horse Magazine.
Please provide date, time, location, event name, and contact info.
Deadline is the 10th of the month.
Submit information by:
Faxing: 866-591-8732 or
Mailing: Today’s Horse Magazine, PO Box 784, Rapid City, SD 57709
September 5th Faith, SD Lopez-Meyer & Lauing Production Horse Sale. Sale to be broadcasted live over the internet. Contact 605-347-6193,
605-280-0698, 605-280-0398. www. lauingmillironlranch.net, email@example.com.
September 5th Fort Collins, CO 18th Annual Production Sale 2015 KeSa Production Sale. CSU Equine Center, Adams Atkinson Arena. Contact Sam Shoultz 970- 215-9433 visit www.kesaquar terhorses.com
September 6th Valentine, NE 63rd Annual Krogman Quarter Horse Sale. September 6th at 1:00 CT Valentine Livestock Valentine, NE. 70 weanlings, 20 yearlings, 5 broke horses, 5 broodmares. To request a catalog call Steve or Leigh Krogman 605-259-3486/605-259-3667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.kquar terhorse.com
September 6th Great Falls, MT 18th Annual AQHA Horse Sale. Montana Breeders Group. Weanlings, Yearlings, 2/3 year old prospects, aged broke horses
September 8th Cannon Falls, MN All Breed Horse, Tack & Hay Sale – Cannon Falls, MN. 507-263-4200
September 12th Rapid City, SD Open Box Rafter Ranch 22nd Annual Production Sale. Weanlings, Yearlings, Broodmares, Performance/Stallion
Prospects and Geldings. Featuring Sugasbars, Leo and Flit bar Genetics. Contact Jim & Joni Hunt 605-538-4450 * www.RafterRanch.com
September 12th Lometa, TX Wagon Wheel Ranch Horse Production Sale. Sale at 12 Noon, Demonstrations at 8 am. Highest percentage blood of
legendary sires. Blue Valentine, Driftwood, Gooseberry, Joe Hancock, King P-234, Mr San Peoppy, Rowdy Blue Man, Royal King. For more info contact Rusty 512-734-0234 or email@example.com visit www.wagonwheelranch.com
September 9th Melstone, MT Rafter J Ranch Bred Cow Horse Sale. Broodmares, Ranch Stallions, Colts Sired by Blackburn Champ & Lenata Doc. Colts sired by cutting horse stallionsRistos Kings Knigh CGOS Pepto Quixote PG Rhyth N. Blues Cats Hightlight. Approx Head Production.
September at 19 at 1pm. 459 Kincheloe Rd. Melstone, MT. For info contact Jackie 406-358-2400 / Willy 406-939-0645
September 5th Faith, SD 40th Annual Lopez, Meyer & Lauing Quarter Horse Production Sale, Saturday September 5, 2015 Faith Livestock, Faith
South Dakota. Catalogue available online www.lauingmillironlranch.com. Contact Denny & Doris Lauing 605-347-6193 or Karen & Bob Meyer 605-466-2456
September 11th Mobridge, SD Dakota Breeders Classic 16th Annual Quarter Horse Production Sale, Friday, September 11th, 6:00 pm CDT, Mobridge
Livestock Market, Mobridge, SD. For more info: 605-845-2312, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.fivearrow.com, facebook@ fivearrow quarter horses
September 26th Cannon Falls, MN Twin Cities Quarter & Appaloosa Horse Sale – Cannon Falls, MN. 507-263-4200
September 13th Gettysburg, SD 64th Production Sale, Oldest Quarter Horse Productions Sale in the World. 28841 166th St. Gettysburg, SD 57442. 605-264-5452 email@example.com raymondsutton.net
October 13th Cannon Falls, MN Fall Round Up All Breed Horse, Tack, & Hay Sale – Cannon Falls, MN. 507-263-4200
October 24th Cannon Falls, MN Twin Cities Quarter Horse Sale – Cannon Falls, MN. 507-263-4200
October 25th Cannon Falls, MN Twin Cities Paint Horse Sale – Cannon Falls, MN. 507-263-4200
September 5th Faith, SD 40th Annual Lopez, Meyer & Lauing Quarter Horse Production Sale, Saturday September 5, 2015 Faith Livestock, Faith South Dakota. Catalogue available online www.lauingmillironlranch.com
Contact Denny & Doris Lauing 605-347-6193 or Karen & Bob Meyer 605-466-2456
November 14th Cannon Falls, MN All Breed Horse, Tack, & Hay Sale – Cannon Falls, MN. 507-263-4200
December 12th Cannon Falls, MN Christmas Special All Breed Horse, Tack, & Hay Sale – Cannon Falls, MN. 507-263-4200
• September 3-6, 2015 Rapid City, SD $20,000 added Futurity – $5,000 added Maturity – $2,000 added Amateur – $10,000 added Future Fortunes – $1,500 added Open 4D $2,000 added 2D Futurity Incentive – $600 2D Maturity Incentive. Contact Lana Ireland Dacar – firstname.lastname@example.org – (605)431-9480
• Sept 17-18, 2015 Belle Fourche, SD 8th Annual Roper Rally Futurity Golliher Indoor Arena. $5,000 Addes + $3,000 WPRA PESI Bonus Money. Total Fees: $270. Contact Zeann Goliher 605-641-2926, email@example.com or www.zproductions.biz. Held in conjunction with. RODEORIGS Turn
Around Slot Rance Friday Sept 18 $18,500 payout based on 80 slots, $2500 added 3D $250 Entry Fee. Zproduction
• October 2-4, 2015 Rapid City, SD 2nd annual Today’s Horse West Fest 5D barrel race, Kjerstad Event Center. 10,000 added, trailer to the average winner, saddles, buckles, coats and more will be awarded.
• Sept 6, 2015 Hermosa, SD #9 and Draw pot, 3 Head progressive after 1. Enter at 8am – Rope 9am. Rodeo at 2pm. Tres Rios Buckles awarded for 1st place in each event.
• Sept 13, 2015 Hermosa, SD #5, #9 and Drawpot 3 Head progessive after 1. Enter at Noon rope at 1pm.
• Wyoming Desperados 2015 WY August 5&6 Yellowstone shootout at Diamond P Ranch, Westyellowstone Mt. August 14-16 2nd annual battle in the basin, Park County Fairgrounds, Powell Wy. •September 19&20 Sonny Todd Memorial Shootout to benefit cowboys & K9’s, Big Timber For More Info
• September 11-13, 2015 Enterprise, OR Hells Canyon Mule Days, hellscanyonmulesdays.com or call 541-426-3271
Open Riding Schedule
Mondays Rapid City, SD Open Riding, James Kjerstad Event Center, 605-355-3861
Tuesdays Rapid City, SD Cattle (during day) and Roping (evening), James Kjerstad Event Center, 605-355-3861
Wednesdays Rapid City, SD Barrel Racing, James Kjerstad Event Center, 605-355-3861
• September 17-20 Rapid City, SD AQHA Regional Championship Show, Central States Fairgrounds, Rapid City, SD 10th year Anniversary Celebrations! Prizes in every Regional Class AQHA sponsored prizes 1st-3rd in Novice Youth, Novice Amateur and Select Amateur(certain classes). AQHA shows are Montana and Nor th Dakota Quar ter Horse Approved.
• September 27 Glen Rock, PA PAMHC Fun Show. Annual Fun Show Spring Valley County Park 10:00 am Rain or Shine. For more info go to www.pamograns.com call 410-374-3870 or email Roxy@sweetrockstables.com